[DML] Will it ever end?

I get the car to my apartment and suddenly- when I was trying to pull
it out of first into reverse to get the car in its spot, it
didn't
want to come out of 1st. After a few more tries I finally got it out
of first and into reverse, the gear wouldn't engage all the way until
I let up on the clutch pedal a little bit. Engine sounded odd idling,
I was thinking it definitely had to be my hydraulics were out, it's
how it felt when I was sitting there trying to put it in every gear
just to see what it would do. It also kinda felt like my clutch was
slipping but it's only a year old. The pedal is fine, pumps and
has
enough fluid and isn't leaking at the slave cylinder. I've been
driving this car since April with no problem and now this. Rule out
the hydraulics, and last time I adjusted linkage I tightened the hell
out of everything so I'd be amazed if it fell out of adjustment
but
anything's possible ... I'm thinking its something internal-hope
I'm
wrong because I don't have time for any lengthy repairs AND this is
my
daily driver! Now I've got to try and limp to my shop to really do
more investigating. Anyone have any ideas? -----Dani B. #5003