[DML] DeLoreanCarShow 2006 Progress

Ken and Chris Koncelik came up this weekend to do some scouting of
the Pheasant Run/St Charles area and help Julee and I finalize the
drive tour route. This was an important weekend because the Corvette
Show that we are sharing the venue with is happening this weekend.

We are ecstatic to report that it does not look like it could be any
smoother. As we approached PR Friday morning, we didn't see the
first Vette until we were at the parking lot. We ran the entire
drive tour route without seeing one. Back to PR, it was obvious
that, yes, there were hundreds of Corvettes there, but they were out
of harms way scattered all over the golf course (Sorry Gus!).

We went back today, and again, the number of Corvettes "in the wild"
did not realy appear all that extroardinary and certainly had no
impact on the local traffic pattern. These guys really know how to
manage show traffic. They will be running a drive tour, but it is
Saturday night well after we are scheduled to be queuing up for the
evening dinner.

So - don't let this threat scare you off, and, in fact, look at it
as a great opportunity to see some other great cars, equipment
vendors, and add to the whole experience.

BTW - ANOTHER Reminder - Get your hotel reservation in now! No
obligation, you can cancel right up the event, nothing out of your
pocket for a whole year. And it helps Ken negotiate more Free Stuff
for the party!

Dave Swingle