[DML] Re: DeLorean Owners Association

I was curious if the "new board members" are all based in California,
or is the representation from around the country... or world for that
matter?

Also, will the DOA be recognizing and reporting on Ken K's DeLorean
Car Show?

Im just wondering if the biggest DeLorean show will get the attention
it deserves from the biggest DeLorean group... the DOA

Respectfully
Ron

Gullwing Magazine