RE: [DML] dmc console clock

Mine used to blink on and off, it kept the time but the light would go on
and off.
The best thing is to pull it out, spray it down with some "electronics wash"
to clean
the connections and crusty flux, and then re-solder all the connections.
In my case, there was a resister that had poor contact.
After re-soldering all the connections it has worked perfect and bright
ever since without a problem.
Just be carefull not to move any of the adjustment pots, and be carefull
not to loose those little black adjustment pins!
Good luck!
- Videobob