[DML] VIN 6704

All,

I picked up the car at the dealership on Thursday, and drove it to
Dave Swingles house.  He gave me a quick over all of the car,
pointed out a few things that need to be done, like all of the
hoses, vacum and cooling.  A little work on the frame deatialing.
Where the problem spots are, etc.  He and his wife went out to
dinner and we talked DeLorean the whole time, it's great that his
wife is into the cars too.(Thanks Dave!)

Dave took me over to see Rich W's DeLorean limo chassis, good luck
getting it moving.  I would really like to see that.

But I drove it from North of Chicago to Baltimore in one day and had
no problems at all.  Car runs great, doesn't like the 3000 foot
mountains though, no power, had to accelerate downhill.  But what a
great handling car!  It goes immediately where I point it, with
great road feel, and it never felt like it was going to get away
from me.  Except for my giant size 13 feet getting stuck in the
pedals.

I really look forward to meeting more people from this group as the
work starts on the car, to really make it a show type car, not
concours, I want to drive it.  I will most likely be at the show in
Chicago next year.  Should I sign up now or can I wait?

Bernie