[DML] Car value .... need your opinions

I am looking at purchasing a damaged DeLorean., it could be a BIG project
car, or a GOOD parts car.

Personally I would like to keep it over the years and a big long project
car.. Here is the low down:

THE BAD

The car has been sitting for approximately 5 years.

It is missing the hood and driver front fender.

The rear louvers are missing

The rear window is smashed

There is a softball sized hole in the driver floor where the car crashed
over a curb

As a result of this crash, the clutch pedal is bent into the brake pedal

And the frame where the front tow hook has slight damage from the crash

THE GOOD

The rest of the body panels appear to be in fair condition (some dents here
and there)

The car is 90% complete (missing small odds and ends in the interior, the
intake from the engine, etc.)

I will try to post some pictures if I can.

Overall I am just trying to get an idea of a price ceiling and floor to
offer when and if purchasing this car.

As always, your help and opinions are much appreciated!

Ken

VIN 005541

email - ken@xxxxxxx

web - www.odoc.ca