RE: [DML] Re: DeLorean Car Show Chicago

I also live in the Chicago area and have visited both of the sites Dave
mentions. They are both outstanding. The McCormick estate is more popularly
known as "Cantigny Park", and in addition to the 1st Division Museum (which
is as Dave describes - the best I've ever seen) it also features extensive
flower gardens and guided tours of the mansion.

Fermi lab is especially great if you're a science/engineering type. This is
a chance to see your tax dollars at work.

These are two great choices for a driving tour in this area.

Dave's advice is good - you should consider choosing one site to spend most
of your time at. We visited both of these sites on the same day as part of
an attitude adjustment day (day out of the office) with the group of
engineers I work with. We managed to fit both of them in along with a lunch
stop, but we had to kind of rush through Cantigny and saw the 1st Division
Museum, but not the house or gardens.

-Joe Kuchan