Re: [DML] Rear Wheel Squeak

Warren,  I jacked the front end up. The passenger wheel is very hard
to turn while the driver side spins with relative ease.  I took the
wheel off and the brake pads seem held against the rotor.  How do
I "unstick" this or adjust it to make the wheel spin easier when the
brake is off?  Is there something I should lubrucate that is not
easing off when the brakes are released?

I haven't looked at a brake system in years, so please don't talk
too much over my head until I learn the Delorean brake system.

Thanks,

Paul

Vin 10944 - 2 month owner

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Warren Wallingford <warren@xxxx>