[DML] DOA and Re: DMCH 2005 Open House

The DOA has attended many events that they do not sponsor or
participate in. They send officers of the club at the club's expense.
Often in the past they (the DOA) ignored the events or gave them minor
notice. They call us the "Web People" and generally think we are
devalueing Deloreans by making information so easily available. I
personally have no problem with DOA members, it is the leadership (and
it seems only particular persons in the leadership) that most of us
have "issues" with. There have been some changes at DOA so one can
only hope relations can improve between the DOA and the other groups
of Delorean owners.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757