[DML] Concours

Hi
I posted to the Millennium group earlier and thought I would do so here as
well.

The DMCH open house was a very enjoyable and despite having  to compete in
90+ degree weather with about the same humidity I managed to  survive.

Knut posted the winners before and as been the case before I seem to  be the
Avis here
(We try harder LOL)

Anyway this was a good concours
The four cars there were all clean and in great shape. And everyone  had had
fun joking around and having fun cleaning the road dust off at  least 10 times
between 8 am and 10 am.

We had two newcomers to the concours
Robert with a car he brought from Atlanta and  Shandor  Piszar  from Michigan.

I have talked to Shandor on the e-mails before and it was a pleasure seeing
him there and welcome to the Concours group.

He drove his car to the concours reminding me of the first concours I
attended where I drove my car there as well.

Its great to see these new owners and that there are that many cars that  can
still represent the marquis that way.

Shandor will be back I am sure with the rest of us so it looks like this
event will just grow now over time and not die out like people had  predicted.
He will truly be one we will watch out for in the next  event.

My thanks to all of the competitors in making this an interesting and fun
event.

Ken