[DML] Millennium Concours preliminary update

[DML] Millennium Concours preliminary update

Hi folks,

As usual, DMCH put on a fantastic open house. I'm sure the list will
see a number of updates on the open house and the experience folks had.

The Millennium Concours had a stunning lineup of cars and the
competition was extremely stiff. My thanks to all the competitors for
sharing their exquisite cars with us and for all their work preparing
their cars for the show. I hope everyone found the experience
satisfying and rewarding. I'll submit a more comprehensive report on
the event after I catch my breath a little.

The results of the concours competition are as follows:
1st place: Kris Smith
2nd place: Ken Koncelik
3rd place: Robert & Donnis Bowman

As you already know, this time the concours was coordinated by a new
team with DMCH, P.J. Grady, and DeLorean Motor Center all jointly
sponsoring the event. Thanks to all our generous sponsors for their
support of the program.

   Knut