[DML] Sputter when cold.

Since it's 2:16am, I'm going to aks this now rather
than search 45k+ messages.

Here is the deal.  Whenever I start my car, I normally
let it warm up for 2-3 minutes.  No special reason - I
just normally do.  Now, say I start my car and try to
drive down the street immediately, not even 30 seconds
after starting the car.  I give it gas = sputter,
sputter, sputter - VROOOM.  I'll get to a stop
light/sign - come to a complete stop, floor the pedal,
and the car accelerates perfectly.  So it sputters
only from a dead cold start.

My question is what would be the possible suspects for
something like this?  EVERYTHING except the cold start
valve (which obviously may be the problem) has been
replaced.  Casey and I are going to use the CIS
K-Jetronic gauges to measure all the pressures, but
until he gets back from Houston, I can't run that test
yet.  Could this be the symptoms of the little screen
in the CPR being clogged up?  I ask this because that
was the VERY first part I put on this car before the
extensive "mini-restoration" was done from Dec 2003 -
May 2004, so I'm suspicous it may have been clogged
up.  Doesn't seem right though, but you all know how
these cars act sometimes - completely random with no
reasoning =P.

I thought I'd ask everyone from their respective
experiences to get an idea of what I'm looking at
here.  Doesn't seem to be anything major, but man is
it annoying if I want to just get in the car and go.

Jeremiah

http://mail.yahoo.com