[DML] Re: Oil pressure sensor

You will have a lot of trouble finding something that will fit the
threads. The danger of leaks and the possabilty of the plug comming
loose with the complete loss of oil presssure that will ruin the motor
is too great. Either live with the leak or reseal it with silicone
until you get a replacement. Another choice could be to gut the thing,
drill and tap it out and put a pipe plug in it. I am talking about the
sender on the left side of the motor, not the one by the oil filter.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757