Re: [DML] Feedback through CB when engine is running.

Re: [DML] Feedback through CB when engine is running.

Thanks for the advice, John and Al.   I will give Al's advice a shot.   I
think I still might go through the battery directly though, I'd be afraid that
going through the fan circuit breaker would give me fan noise in the CB.   I'll
try both, and I will use the thicker gauge wire.   I'm not sure if there is a
good ground around the fuse box area like you mentioned.   Any suggestions
there?   And I will try grounding the antenna to the engine block and see how
that turns out.   Anyone else have other tips to try?

-Patrick C.
1880