[DML] Northern Michigan Classic Car Show--2500 cars--Interested?

[DML] Northern Michigan Classic Car Show--2500 cars--Interested?

Hey everyone,
     Just thought I would remind you that one of the biggest car shows in
Michigan is coming close, in St. Ignace, right across the Mackinac Bridge.   The
dates for the 3 day show are June 23-24-25.   Apparently in these 3 days
typically 200,000 spectators come through, and it would be a great opportunity to
take your DeLorean out.   I ran into a guy the other night who was shocked I
was driving a DeLorean because he has an '81 and has been working on it for a
few years.  He is planning to attend (assuming he gets a new fuel accumulator
installed by then), and off the top of my head I know of 2 or 3 other owners who
expressed interest.   If you think you are going to make it, shoot me an
email and maybe we can save some space to get the DeLoreans parked together.

The website for the event is here: http://www.nostalgia-prod.com/

-Patrick C.
1880
Wishing I was at the DMCH open house