Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 15:59:19 -0000
From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Where do I find demineralized water for cooling system?

If the water in your area is very hard there are a couple of things you can do.
You can buy bottled water.
It would probably be cheapest to get a 5 gallon bottle that they use on water
coolers. You can buy a thing in the
supermarket that is used to demineralize the water that is put into steam irons.
Do not use distilled water. Some
stores do sell premixed but you wind up paying a lot for water that way.

David Teitelbaum
vin 10757