[DML] Performance Suspension

1st...James.  Thank you for letting me know that at PDF will be on it's way to me.  I didn't mean for my post to start a lengthy debate over the instructions for your items that may also appear in the magazine.   Again, I would subscribe to deloreans even if I wasn't doing some of my own work.  I don't wish to start another thread about the mag being a marketing tool that, as some feel, should be given away for free etc....I don't agree with that sentiment and it's really a topic that has been beaten to death. To each his own opinions.

2nd  My wish for "instructions" is more for the guy who will help me.  Many times experienced mechanics look at our cars and "think" they know how to do something.
I had one Volvo place want to drill holes through the frame to get at the exhaust manifold studs when I needed gaskets replaced.

The delorean's mag article on instructions will be a neat archival thing to have and I"m sure it will come in handy with the usual photo shots and detailed step-by-step,  but my friend who will be working with me on this just replaced all my tires for me and while he had it up on the lift he took a peek at the set-up and says it's no problem......yet I still like to have instructions from our vendors if there is an issue or question.

Tom Watkins