[DML] My car is up for sale - VIN 961

Hello,

I am selling VIN 961 to make room for my new addition to the family
later this year. With the need of another child seat I can't help but
upgrade to a larger vehicle. I would like the car to find a new
enthusiastic owner.

Check out my eBay auction #4555483546 ending in a week. I am asking
$18,000 as it currently runs well and has gone through extensive
restoration.

I would like to thank those who have provided support through the
list and people I've met at shows and events.

Thanks,

Matt Metzinger
Arkansas City, KS
VIN 961 - FOR SALE