RE: [DML] Re: DMC (Texas) Open House/Hotel Info/Internet Access

RE: [DML] Re: DMC (Texas) Open House/Hotel Info/Internet Access

I am actually at the hotel now and james is right.
I am "on the road" 3-4 days a week and this is a very nice place. Very good
value.
We get free high speed internet (a $9.95 value) and very nice rooms.

Did I mention a LOT of stewardesses staying here......I digress.

See some of you later this week.

Cecil Longwisch
#10663