[DML] Extended convex mirrors update

Hello all

After a rather lengthy battle with my digital camera I finally have the
installation instructions ready for download. It is a PDF format file. The
size is 1.81MB.
If you have received a set of my mirrors or are thinking about getting a set
and would like to know what's involved in the installation please go to my
website and download the file.
The address is: www.deloreana.com
On the left side menu click on "NEW! Convex mirrors". You can then click on
the "Download" link to view the file or right-click and choose "Save Target
As..." to save the file to your computer.
If you have any questions regarding the mirrors or the installation process
you can email me directly. I'd be glad to help.

Greetings from Poland!

Tom Niemczewski
jamesik@xxxxx
VIN 6149 (in Poland!)