  From: kKoncelik@xxxxxxx<mailto:kKoncelik@xxxxxxx>
  To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Saturday, June 04, 2005 10:02 PM
  Subject: Re: [DML] Re: undercoating

  This is a great topic
  Ugly undercoating

  YES even I agree with Dave that the cars that have no undercoating are more
  shall we say awe inspiring and it was for that reason I brought a non
  undercoated car to the last concours.

  BUT
  and this is a big BUT

  IT takes a lot more to keep an undercoated car looking nice than it does a
  non undercoated one.

  I spent much much more time cleaning Gigawat vs any other non undercoated
  car.