[DML] Performance Exhaust

Gang,

In the archive, someone mentioned PJ Grady had setup a "green machine"
with performance suspension and exhaust.  I saw the performance
suspension on PJ's website, but is the performance exhaust available?
 Is it a special item that you have to call and order in advance?

Off the topic.
>From my readings, a real performance exhaust would be no exhaust
headers or pipes at all.  Just discharge the exhaust gas straight out
of the engine.  But... that wouldn't be street legal at some places,
not to mention loud as hell.  Therefore the catalyst converter,
muffler setup.

Avoid back pressure like plague, because back pressure essentially
keeps some exhaust gas mixture in the cylinders, preventing  fresh
fuel-air mixture from filling up the cylinders.  Unless, you can do
some fancy valve timing work and piping the exhaust gas around like
Honda cars.

Steve
VIN#04421