Re: [DML] Frame-up restorations/refurbished cars

Re: [DML] Frame-up restorations/refurbished cars

Restored vs. Refurbished- the biggest difference between the two terms is who owns the car at the time that the wrenches are being bent on the car!

>Even more so, my question remains unanswered about why if this work is
>done at DMCH versus some other well respected DeLorean >professional is it worth more?

Please reference a direct quote of someone stating that- I've missed that
posting somehow.

If I had the money, I would be very proud & pleased to have DMC restore #4433, and at that time I would not consider that "a meaningless
description" of my car's state of being.

As far as the NADA representation goes, wouldn't the largest DeLorean
service company have the right to make the entry for the DMC-12?

BTW- one more thing- this goes to all the vendors- I'm happy to see your
input on this list. All of you have stepped up to defend yourselves when
need be, and offer insight and experience whenever you can. Good job!

Eric Itzel
vin 4433