[DML] Warranty (was: Value of a "restored" DeLorean)

[DML] Warranty (was: Value of a "restored" DeLorean)

The warranty on a remanufactured car is two years, unlimited miles on
powertrain, and six months or 6,000 miles "bumper to bumper". We're
working with our warranty company to get it a two year "bumper to
bumper" warranty and we'll announce more on that when it comes to
fruition.

James Espey
DMC (Texas)
http://www.delorean.com