[DML] Rear Wheel Squeak

I haven't pulled the drivers's side wheel off yet, but as I am rolling
slowly without the brakes (which also squeak, but not worried about
that at the moment), a high frequency squeak or squeal is produced as
the wheel rolls.  Not very loud, but enough to concern me.  Are there
bearings I need to possibly replace or grease?  The car has 26,000
miles on it.

Thanks,

Paul