RE: [DML] DMCH deloreans Mag

Hi James,

It's err....RoB. I just let that "Ron" guy go so all future referrals should
be made to me...Hah hah hah.

Note to group,

In a previous conversation at the Celebration Exotic Car Show James
mentioned to me over lunch (We were the DeLorean judges) that his health
club uses various vital stats to determine your body's virtual verses actual
age. It turns out, he told me, that he's a thirty eight old trapped in a
body that's ten years older! They say the memory is the first thing to go!
Since I'm actually forty six can I expect in two years not to be able to
remember James's first name? Seriously, James you should tell Steve to
lighten up on you, I think he's working you too hard! :)

BTW I mention the Florida show because I'm sure James will agree that the
show was outstanding... just as it was last year. Jeff Ippoliti announced at
the end that the show, with matching funds provided by General Motors, will
have raised 100 thousand dollars this year for "Save the Children & Make a
Wish". Jeff does an outstanding job in organizing this event and deserves
our full support. A talk given by the Mother of one of these kids about
their vacation together made possible from last years donations brought a
tear to many an eye in the Saturday night dinner including myself.
The food at this dinner was incredible and worth more than it actually cost
(Jeff secured a discount for the group).

My point is the show will be on April 29th again next year and every one who
can should make an effort to go. I'm sure you won't be disappointed and it
will be interesting to see if James recognizes me there next year. Any one
for a wager? I just need to figure out the odds.

On another subject I regret I won't be able to attend the DMCH show because
of a previously arranged family obligation. It looks like it will be a great
show and I would have loved to go. Good luck to the Concours people and I
hope everyone has a great time. Just make sure you wear your name tag's so
certain people can recognize you!

Rob (AKA Ron) Grady