[DML] A/C tensioner woes

Hey all,

I can't for the life of me figure out how exactly how the A/C belt tensioner
is supposed to go back together.  I have all the piece in the right places
EXCEPT for the mysterious spacers that go between the brackets and that
timing chain cover.  The parts manual lists only 1 spacer required, but I
just don't see how that's possible.  It'd be easier for me to say if all the
bits and pieces hadn't gone rolling everywhere when originally disassembled.
D'oh!

I've referenced the parts & the service manual, and I don't think that
either of them has the assembly drawn correctly.  Using washers, I've gotten
the static pulley into a seemingly perfect alignment.  Using the spacer that
had rolled under the car, the adjustable pulley seems to be forced out in an
angle.  I'm tempted to just make my own spacer using washers, but want to do
this as correctly as possible.  Does anybody have a picture or some helpful
advice?

Thanks,
Luke / 10270