RE: [DML] Re: DMCH's "deloreans" magazine

RE: [DML] Re: DMCH's "deloreans" magazine

Thanks for the suggestion,
however I already have a subscription to DSC, as well as GULLWING and
DELOREANS.
I also contribute articles and photos to both magazines.
(DELOREANS is rally just a catalog that sometimes includes installation
instructions for their own products)
I feel that if you are going to be an active member of the "community" that
you should contribute to everyone who is also active.
So I try to buy from all of the vendors, and subscribe to all publishers.
This is why I feel I have a voice when it comes to an opinion of DELOREANS
magazine verses the other magazines.
I have been collecting every sort of DeLorean related publication I could
find
for several years now, including DELOREAN WORLD, DeGullwing, and others.

The problem is that there is not much to talk about now a days,
all there is to do is re-hash a lot of old subjects for the new people to
see.

I have only owned a DeLorean for about a year and a half now, but by
immersing
myself into the subject of DeLoreans, reading every publication that I could
get my hands on,
as well as talking with owners I feel that I have learned quite a bit about
the cars.
I don't have a mechanic background but I do feel I have learned enough about
the
cars that I could be considered knowledgeable about them.
It amazes me that when I sometimes meet other owners how little they
know about their own cars.
Not everyone is as passionate about the DeLorean as I am.
Out of the remaining DeLorean owners out there, there are only a few
hundred people out there who feel the same way I do.
Those people are subscribers to the publications and forums like these.

Thanks for the comments though.
- Videobob