Re: [DML] Old Tires

I can't agree with you more, David.  It wasn't too long ago that I had
to replace mine.  The tires on my DeLorean still had the little rubber
pegs on the sides along with plenty of tread.  They looked new but one
separated on me and turned out to be 14 years old, (according to the
codes).  It cost about $500 to replace all of them, but it was
nesessary - especially in Arizona.

Johnny
5518