RE: [DML] Re: side stripe files (where to get)

RE: [DML] Re: side stripe files (where to get)

No James, I was not the one cutting the VIN's out, those were some people in
the UK.
They had made a neat version of the stripes except using colors and thin
vinyl like that
what is used on a sign.

The major difference in thiers, a sign shop and mine is that I use the exact
same texture
color and gloss as the original.
No sign shop will have this or even know where to get it because it is not
in the books.
The material I use is not used for sign cutting, and the plotters need to be
specially
calibrated and use a special cutting blade because of the extreme thickness
of the
material.
However, I can certainly cut out anything anyone wants out of them,
VIN numbers, words, whatever.
I can also do other types and colors of vinyl, even chome and gold foils!

I have the sripes marked all the way down to $99.99 with FREE SHIPPING.
I have 4 sets on hand if anyone needs some.
http://dfwdmc.com/
Sorry for the shameless plug :>

Anyone who wants to see my stripes in person will get the chance to see
them on my car when I visit the DMCH Open House.
Unless you look very close, (within inches) you would not be able to
tell the difference from mine or a set of originals, with the exception
of most original sets have turned ashy and gray.

If your stripes, rubber strips, or black bumpers have turned ashy
try some "TRIM SHINE" and it will make it black and glossy - sprays right
on!

Thanks.
- Videobob

PS: For those of you who have always wanted a real set of original side
stripes,
I have the actual original unused mint condition set that I used as a
template to
make my reproductions. I am considering selling them for $500.00 because I
believe they are the only unused mint condition set of dealer stripes left
in the world.
Unless someone else comes forward to reveal that they have a set like this,
still on the
contact paper, with the instructions and etc. parts, I will continue to make
this claim ;P
If you are interested in them, let me know.