[DML] Re: DMCH's "deloreans" magazine

Hi Joshua, I have only received that issue as well and only a couple
news letters.
I am not to concerned, I agree, the issue wasn't overwhelming,
neverthless it represents DeLorean. Anything kept alive DeLorean
after 25 years kicks ass, 1 page or 100. DW magazine is very nice
quality, if you have an intersting story about your car I'm sure
they or any of the magazines could use it in their magazines. After
all we are who make the magazine by doing our part. I anticipate the
next magazine will be full of good stuff, like you said it has been
a while; but a lot has happened since the last issue.
Gullwing magazine is also very good.

DW magazine is offering back issues with a 3 year Deloreans Owners
Association Membership to the tune of $200. There is a great link to
there magazine on the web site, check it out.

Byron

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Joshieloo@xxxx wrote:
> I'm just checking to see if anyone on the list that  subscribes to
DMCH's
> "deloreans" magazine has received any recent issues. The  last one
I received was
> the one with the "new" interior on the cover. I thought  it was
supposed to
> be a quarterly magazine. I called DMCH last week and spoke  with
Warren; he
> said that they have been very busy and that it has been  difficult
to get the
> magazine together, though a new issue is pending. Suffice  it to
say, of the one
> issue I have received, I am disappointed. How about an  e-mail
letting those
> that subscribe know that they are behind with producing the
magazine?And
> another issue I wonder about is the "e-newsletter." I believe
that  I've only
> received two e-mails since signing up for it back in
December/January.  What's the