[DML] Convex mirrors are READY!!

Hello everyone

The mirrors are finally ready to be shipped. Everyone who emailed me
directly will get a private email from me within the next 24 hours. The
method of payment that I can accept are bank wire transfer (preferred),
Western Union money transfer or PayPal. As soon as I receive the transfer I
will ship the mirrors. The shipping will be by international priority mail
and it will take 5 to 6 days to deliver to the USA. Shipping costs including
everything are as follow:
USA (any state, any zip) - $7.75
Europe (any country) - USD $5 or EUR 4
Australia - USD $8.70 or EUR 6.90 or AUD 11.40
The prices are calculated using www.xe.com from Polish currency using
mid-market rates as of 2005-05-24 12:50 UTC. These prices are set and will
not change regardless of exchange rates. Those are actual shipping costs.
The prices were rounded up or down to the closest 5c to make the numbers
even.
Again, this is just a public update on the situation. Everyone who emailed
me previously should receive a direct email from me within the next 24
hours. If someone does not receive an email from me, please let me know.
This will mean that there was some break in the communication channels -
internet is not perfect and neither am I ;).

Thank you for your attention.
I hope my update will make the DeLorean safer to drive. No more huge SUV
hiding in your blind spot..... because there will be no blind spot anymore.

Tom Niemczewski
jamesik@xxxxx
VIN 6149 (in Poland!)