[DML] Re: AC went "POOF!"

Bob

The OEM fans, when working properly, pull a lot of air that keeps
the AC high pressure down. In the Texas heat that can be near 300
psi on a full charge. The fans need to be working at their peak. The
OEM or DMCH replacements are the only ones I have seen that move
enough air for me.

Harold McElraft - 3354

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Videobob Moseley" <videobob@xxxx>