[DML] Saturday Winston-Salem, NC Gathering

[DML] Saturday Winston-Salem, NC Gathering

Hi list,

Just an update and reminder to all that there is going to be another
gathering of Carolina owners this Saturday 5/28. We have changed the
venue to Darren Decker's place just south of Winston Salem, as he has
plenty of room for the cars and nice driving roads near his house.
We're hoping to have 7 cars, an owner without his car, and a future
owner attend (so far). The more the merrier though, so email myself
Louie(AT)DeLorean.com if you'd like to come. We're looking at meeting
at Darren's house around noon on Saturday. We'll probably spend most
of the day playing with the cars and talking, but Darren also has a
cookout planned. If there's interest there is a local race going on
that evening as well everyone could attend. It should be a lot of fun,
so come on down! I'll make sure to post a recap and pictures after the
event.

Louie Golden
VIN 5252 Charlotte, NC