Re: [DML] door switch

I replaced my interior lights with LED bulbs and was not very happy with the
result.   Sure the old ones did burn VERY hot, but the new ones cast this
ugly, white light into the interior, not the pretty yellow light the old bulbs
did.   Plus, I noticed that with the LEDs the auto turn on feature of the
interior lights doesn't work anymore.   It used to be when the switch was in one
position and the doors were opened, the lights would turn on.   Now, the interior
lights stay on regardless of what position the light is switched to.   I put
the old bulbs back in, I like their look better.

FYI, the LEDs do look great in the engine compartment and trunk, that is an
instance where the nice white light the LED projects looks good.

-Patrick C.
1880