Re: [DML] Proper Names & Door Struts

I was away on business this week and was unable to fiddle with the torsion
bar adjustments. I did however have the chance to catch up on the strut
issue today. Man, you guys are worse than a bunch of old ladies in a sewing
circle. I make an honest comment and everyone thinks there is a conspiracy
against the vendors! Rob,I did not reply because, like you, I have a
business to run and the DML isn't a big priority. (I like it but I don't
live for it.) I am not "mad" at you. On the contrary, I admire you, John
Hervey and the rest of the independent vendors. (I buy tons of parts from
all of you every year!)  I'm going to take your last advice and re-adjust my
bars this weekend and I'll let you know what happens. I'm sure it will turn
out fine. I don't profess to be a Delorean expert but I do my best.  As for
this name thing, some of us just simply prefer to remain relatively
anonymous. It's just the way it is, like it or not and it is our right to do
so unless the DML rules have changed since I joined. We don't do it because
we want to strike from the shadows at people. Some of us just don't feel
comfortable giving out that information in a public forum. I do however,
ALWAYS sign my Vin number. With regard to the Delorean community, the VIN is
a consistent identifier and should be sufficient for the purpose of
identifying me as a legitimate owner and should also serve to identify me to
the vendors I patronize.  By the way, that's what "screen-names" were
designed to do;  protect the privacy of the individual. Please don't hold
this against those of us who prefer to remain anonymous.
Rustproof
Vin #1559