Re: [DML] Proper Names

If we moved over to a modern forum format,
we could enjoy using profiles that will keep track of personal information,
there are also "reputation" meters that work like ebay's feedback system.
(this might not be good for me :>)
A modern forum would allow to use private messaging, the ability to show
photos and share media files, run polls on threads, watch particular threads
and so much more.....
It needs to be done eventually.

The way I look at it is, there are only a few thousand active owners out
there,
and out of that only a few hundred who are active via the internet.
There is no reason to exorcise anonymity here, we all know each other
and all get to actually meet one another in person at events and we should
all treat each other as known friends - because we are.
I think this disclosure might bring forth more respect for one another on
the forum.
Just a thought.

- Videobob
PS: For those that don't know, "Videobob" is the actual name I go by in real
life,
and professionally. Only family and close friends know me by "Robert
Moseley",
but they call me "Video" or "Bob" usually.
I wanted to point that out so that you know I am not hiding behind a nick
name.
Check the IMDB for "Videobob".