[DML] Re: Back to Future Delorean

Photos of Scott Dorlaque's car (including fairly recent ones) can be
seen in this thread:
http://www.bttfparts.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=325

You need to create a user and password for the site however, if you
haven't already.  Believe me, it's worth the couple of minutes it
takes to do so.

Scott continues to post all updated photos of his progess in that
thread.

-Derek L
VIN 5302

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Christopher Mack