From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Tom
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2005 4:20 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] Re: Otterstat cross reference?

Hello

Thank you all for all the replies I received. I found a switch at a local
auto parts store for $10. It is the correct one, there is no tax on top of
that and no shipping. Again, thank you.

Robert, the 220 degrees might be ok, but the problem is that the temperature

at which the fans come on is getting higher and higher. That means that soon

the fans will come on when it's too late. Besides I like my engine to run a
bit cooler and closer to the thermostat temps. 220 is still ok but it is
higher that it should be and higher than I like it to be. I will install the

new switch tomorrow so it should be back to normal again.

Thanks all

Tom Niemczewski
jamesik@xxxxx
VIN 6149 (in Poland!)