[DML] door strut debate suggestion

Has anyone (read between the lines vendor) contacted any of the
manufacturers of the door struts for their manufacturing specifications and
their testing protocol? What is their acceptable quality parameters that
meet their expectations of performance.

Rather than testing, maybe the manufacturers can provide the root cause of
the differences. A compiled list of these specs might be enlightening!

And I am personally interested as I have new struts on my car that are not
brining the door all the way up on the driver's side now.

Cecil Longwisch
#10663 now with water cooled twin turbos!