Re: [DML] Re: Ken's TINY truck.

I have a 4 litre and a low rear end
Just so happens that Bruce Benson just e-mailed me about my little truck so
I hope he doesn't mind but I am going to take some of his e-mail and pass it
on  for all of you little truck fans.

Remember this is the vehicle that makes the DeLorean Car Show possible and
it has hauled more miles with a DeLorean in tow than some of you drive your
DeLoreans.

Go tiny truck

>From Bruce Benson who built My tiny Truck at the Ford plant in  Minnesota

With all the teasing about your tiny truck I remembered something I  should
have mentioned over the weekend. A few years back we built a series  of
Rangers with a modified rear axle that was rated the same as the F150  half
ton axle. These were for the country of Columbia. We all laughed  and
remarked they must be for hauling all that Cocaine out of the country.  A
year later we begain building these as a regular production option when  we
got our new computerized rear axle U bolt machine installed. I'm  guessing
that you must have one of these heavier rear axles in your  truck.