Re: [DML] Speedo stops working

Stop and jack up the left front wheel.  Remove it and locate the white
plastic drive cap.  It will either have fallen on the ground when the
wheel came off or be still stuck in the hub.  Check the back to see if
the hole that the angle drive flexible shaft fits into is still square.
  If not, that's the problem.  If the flexible shaft, or a portion of
it, came out with the cap, you'll need a new A/D and maybe a new cap.
Next, disconnect the lower cable from the angle drive just behind the
upright.  Turn the inner portion of the cable and have a confederate see
if the speedo needle kicks.  If it does, the A/D is bad.  If not, the
cable is bad. If you have condemned the angle drive, be sure to check
the cable, too. If the cable will not turn, you must replace it also. It
is extremely unlikely that anything else has broken.

We have them all.
http://www.usadmc.com/dmcstore/ViewPart.asp?PID=1295&Qty=1&ShowCart=true
http://www.usadmc.com/dmcstore/ViewPart.asp?PID=1578&Qty=1&ShowCart=true
http://www.usadmc.com/dmcstore/ViewPart.asp?PID=419&Qty=1&ShowCart=true