RE: [DML] Northeast Exotic Car Show 2005 / Delorean Invitation

RE: [DML] Northeast Exotic Car Show 2005 / Delorean Invitation

Ken:

Just and FYI to everyone, the location of this show is just over the Massachusetts border in Merrimack, NH.  All the info about the show can be found at www.northeastexotic.com.  Apparently,  Anheuser-Busch <http://www.budweisertours.com/docs/Merrimack/directions.htm>   hosts a variety of car shows at their NH grounds.  If the response from DMC owners is good, this could be an annual thing for us.

Jason

Listed below are other shows hosted at this venue.

	Buick/Pontiac Car Show

NH Street Rod Associationâs Make-A-Wish Car Show

Spring Fling Corvette Show
Exotic Car Show