[DML] Re: odd year for 5898

I don't get the mind set of some people. It's like a bull seeing red or something.  When I
first bought my Delorean about a year ago, one of my neighbors wouldn't even
acknowledge me for the first few months. Although I never really talked to him that much,
he would at least wave and say hi every so often. I guess rack it up to jealously or
something. He's back to saying hi again, but never brings up the car, and neither do I. I've
also had a few other instances were people see red when they see the car but overall I've
gotten more positive feedback or no feedback at all. I also never park it out in the open for
too long either.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Darryl Givens <mydmc5898@xxxx> wrote:

> When I don't have it on the road its usually in the garage covered and is my number two
car. Most feel it seems that I'm this "rich kid" with comments like is that daddy's car? Or
must be nice to have money. But I worked for three years cutting lawns working 50+ hour
weeks saving for it. I don't get people. And yeah I also hate that when people are on your
tail for so long, and drive with high beems... its not like I'm a slow driver... nothing to be
proud about having 6 or so speeding tickets so I think people can just be jerks.... Oh well.
It got a nice cleaning today anyway.