[DML] Raffle car prospect #1

Well the car that I plan to take to the Chicago Tech Session this week will
be ready to roll with the rest of them.  We fired it up again tonight and
found a few of the problems, mainly loose connections and such and it runs  nice
I actually drove it home from my warehouse so it now has 15 miles to its
credit since the overhaul.  I did not expect to get it to run until the  tech
session but it runs better than I had hoped and many little items are now  fixes.

The oil pressure gauge to my surprise works fine.

So we will bring it up to the tech session and start on the cosmetics and
stereo.

MUCH MUCH to my surprise the air conditioner works fine.

Brakes are stiff but brake ok

Auto tranny works very well and

I am completely surprised at how smooth the steering is.  Good  rack

All the lights except the front right turn signal light work fine

So Saturday we can work on the doors, radio, and locks ( i do not have a
lock module in it yet so that I don't know if the locks work.

And we can work on the alternator gauge other than the I plan to drive it
and make it better as time goes on for the raffle.

Great car.

I have a 5 speed that I will also get running and one of the two will  become
the raffle car.

Ken