Re: [DML] Restorable or Parts Car?

 Not for nothing John, I find it pretty sad to see any unique car with
potential get torn up for parts...especially since most who do the
parting out do a bad job and dont really know what theyre doing or
what something is worth. The worst part is alot of times they stop mid
way and scrap the whole car or try to sell it as is for a ridiculously
inflated price.
 I know its upsetting to lose the car you were looking for, I once
drove  straight from NYC to W Virginia and back for a car with some
real potential....I didnt buy it because we couldnt see eye to eye on
what it was worth...so I went home $15000 richer,

if you are looking to spend in the neighborhood of $20000 you can find
really stellar cars, for $25000 i bought mine with 89 original miles,
so feel bad for the Delorean, but your day will come and for the
better...good luck

Harry Vin #2696