yesterday and the guy said he'd do it if his son didn't want it, money
was no object in this case (it's a father/son thing).  Well guess
what, he did want it, and what's worse is I believe he's going to use
it as a parts car.  I am beyond crushed at this point.  I feel like I
don't ever want one now, even though I know it's not true.  I've never
been so close to getting something like this only to have it ripped
from me by an invisible force.  Actually, it feels like a relationship
breaking up for what appears to be no reason.  I fell in love with
#4543 and she's gone now.  So close to my birthday, too.
To make matters worse, I still have to go to work today.  I should get
time off for this to grieve.
Thanks for all the folks who emailed me privately to encourage me with
their project car stories!
Bid farewell to VIN 4543...
*snif*

-John

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "robert parker" <roberthparker@xxxx>
wrote:
> If you can "adopt" it (as I did my Volare' from VQ in Elfrida, AZ),
I would