[DML] idle saga will never dies !!!

i have a couple of questions regarding prv6 idle
troubles/observations, because its since 2 years now that i try to
fix it and it just wont work

first :

the starting idle....as somes said it could be normal, but i need to
fix it, because when cold the engine revs up to 2000-
2500...acceptable, but when hot it goes up to 3500(you look like a
moron when theres people all over the car and the car start like
this, maybe the computer think the engine is still cold when hot ???
sensor??, i also noticed that when you shut off the engine without
the key(dumping the clutch) and you restart it i will just start
perfectly(1000rpm right away) no revs what does that ?? whats the
reason ??

second :

i also fixed my a/c last week (was empty) but now when the a/c is on
and the car is idling the idle fluctuate alot (1500-500rpm) and
sometimes die, what does this ? and please dont tell me that the
prv6 dont have enough hp to make the compressor turning !!!

i had recently adjust the co level the best i can with everyday road
test(i adjusted it once a day a little till the car accelerate fine,
idle fine etc...) it seems ok now, ive replace all vacuums lines,
gasket, o-rings, under intake sensors(3), the cold start valve is 2
years old as the warm up reg, cap/rotor spark plugs/wires are new,
timing is perfect

i need to fix these things NOW please any hints would be great !!!

thanks alot
yan

6584