Von: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Im Auftrag
von stainlessilusion
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 5. Mai 2005 00:55
An: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [DML] Now idle motor problem (was idle problem)

Okay, so now I just got a NOS idle motor and when I plug it in-nothing
happens. I cleaned the grounds on both sides of the intake and checked
the voltage in the plug. I get 5.4 in plug 5, 12.4 in plug 4, and 4.?
in plug 3...why is there no ground? I know the motor switch is fine
because the solenoid will still click when you open the switch. Fuses
are all good. I took out the ECU and opened it up, there doesn't seem
to be any melted parts on the front of the board, but I can't find any
pictures to match the back of the board to. I have some browned solder
here and there where the green coating melted, but everything is still
connected. I don't have my digital camera with me today otherwise I
would have taken a picture. I tested the motor with a 12 volt battery
briefly and it seems to work. Now what? hmmm....Dani B. #5003

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews