RE: [DML] Re: VB Radio Harness.

[Moderator Note: Now this thread is really closed.
  - Mike Substelny DML moderator of the week]

I stand corrected, you are right.
Let me publicly announce to everyone...
"I have not been using the wire harness on my car for years, but merely 18
months".
I apologize.
Thank you for keeping me in line and on the straight and narrow.
I wouldn't want anyone to believe that the harness would last the extra
6 months unless I have actually seen it myself.
So I will give you an update on how it is doing in another 6 months and 1
day,
I will mark it on my calendar and then return to make the claim that I have
in fact been using it for "years".

I think they important thing I forgot to mention was that I was testing
it's durability in DOG years, and so far it has lasted over 10 and doing
well.

As far a "digs" at you?
I never made any bashes at your projects or shows Rich.... I genuinely like
the
the stuff you do and I am glad you are out there promoting the car.
I told you before, YOU were one of my inspirations for taking the actual
steps
to buying a DeLorean in the first place.
I have nothing but respect for you Rich.
That said, I was surprised to see you jump in this conversation,
especially with such a trivial set of semantics like 18 months vs. 2 years.
- WHATEVER.
Who cares?
Does it change anything about the wire harness?
Your right, it does "seem" like years because I was lurking on the list and
buying
and selling DeLorean stuff before I actually bought the car in November
2003.
The point is, why try to publicly call me out in an effort to humiliate me?
What other motive could you have had?
What was the point?

Listen, no hard feelings.
I like you.